Saturday 4 December 2010

Assessment Task 2: Conceptualising your own work, part 2

It was meant to represent to me that over the mountain it beautiful and sunny and here its dark and grey. Just the saying “ the grass is greener on the other side”.
Just like Tillers work where he expressed himself about nature and visions of people, mine was the same that people see on the other side that things are better.

I think the communication is very important when looking at art and how the work make the audience feel and think, a piece of work that is powerful like that is much more successful, therefore personally myself I think that Tillers work does this, it makes you look at the world around us and how it effects us. That is purely why he influenced my work as an artist. However to me his work is also beautiful, with the colours he use, tones and textures also, to create a direct and meaningful piece of art.


No comments:

Post a Comment